**** Events can be scheduled during that period by emailing WarrioroutreachVetassistance@Gmail.com
Join Us Today!
- Volunteers needed!
- Are you in need of assistance, complete our application for Veteran’s Helping Veterans.
- Schedule your 2020 Events now- Host your event at the Warrior Outreach Ranch
- If you need help send us a note
- Veterans and Families are welcome to visit. Please sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904054DAAAF2DA6FE3-warrior (only one time slot per family or organization at a time, pick an available time)
- Veterans helping Veterans is designed to increase quality of life only
Warrior Outreach, Inc. supports Veterans, Service Members, and their Families by offering a wide variety of equine related activities. Warrior Outreach Ranch offers confidence building, instructional and relaxing opportunities to interact with horses and enjoy family bonding.
Our main focus is to assist Soldiers and Families in transitioning and adjusting to life after traumatic occurrences and family separation due to deployments such as war. Our Horsemanship Program is designed to provide support, similar to equine therapy, to Veteran and their Families in the tri-community area. We are staffed entirely by caring Volunteers and are privately funded by your donations.
Warrior Outreach partners with businesses and Volunteers in the local area to provide a free Veterans Helping Veterans home repair service for disabled and deserving Veterans and their surviving family members. 100% of your contributions go to providing support to those who need it the most. Warrior Outreach, Inc. partners with Heartland Therapeutic Programs.
The Warrior Outreach Program provided opportunities and assistance to over 14,075 Veterans and their families in 2019, to include 5,584 that visited and enjoyed the ranch facilities; 2,708 participated in equine activities; 33 received Veterans Assistance; 2,500 homeless were provided food; and 2,500 received various sporting event tickets, i.e., NASCAR, SEC Football, NFL Football, College Basketball, and Atlanta Braves. Additionally, 160 participated in golf scrambles and another 600 attended or participated in the Operation Song Music Therapy held in April and June.