News and Updates
18 May - CAVHS 10-2 PM
****There will be no-riding from 23-26 May, Events can be scheduled during that period by emailing WarrioroutreachVetassistance@
- Volunteers needed! Click here for more information.
- Are you in need of assistance, complete our application for Veteran's Helping Veterans.
- Schedule your 2020 Events now- Host your event at the Warrior Outreach Ranch
- If you need help send us a note
- Veterans and Families are welcome to visit or email us
- Veterans helping Veterans is designed to increase quality of life only
Warrior Outreach, Inc. supports Veterans, Service Members, and their Families by offering a wide variety of equine related activities. Warrior Outreach Ranch offers confidence building, instructional and relaxing opportunities to interact with horses and enjoy family bonding.
Our main focus is to assist Soldiers and Families in transitioning and adjusting to life after traumatic occurrences and family separation due to deployments such as war. Our Horsemanship Program is designed to provide support, similar to equine therapy, to Veteran and their Families in the tri-community area. We are staffed entirely by caring Volunteers and are privately funded by your donations.
Warrior Outreach partners with businesses and Volunteers in the local area to provide a free Veterans Helping Veterans home repair service for disabled and deserving Veterans and their surviving family members. 100% of your contributions go to providing support to those who need it the most. Warrior Outreach, Inc. partners with Heartland Therapeutic Programs.