buy viagra online prescription The 4th annual Operation Song will take place on April 8th,
from 7-9 p.m., at the National Infantry Museum, in Columbus, GA,
located at 1775 Legacy Way, Columbus, GA 31903.
enter site Doors for the show open at 6 p.m.
Professional songwriters work with service men and women to piece together their individual experiences into a song that they can call their own. By
sharing their song, they can connect with others and tell the story of their experiences.
In just one day, partnered songwriters and service members will meet, create personalized songs, and perform at the end of the night. The talent of the
songwriters, coupled with the bravery of the Warriors and their families, brings to life and immortalizes the stories of these brave citizens.
here Songwriters For 2017 include:
• Tim Maggart (LOCAL Star) – Tim is an award winning Singer-Songwriter who loves to tell a good story through his music. Recently, the North
American Country Music Association voted Tim’s current CD, “Things I Never Said”, as Country Album of the Year. His song “Freedom Train”
reached as high as #9 on Powersource Magazine’s Inspirational Country Music Chart in 2011, and his 2nd single, “‘Lotta Love”, reached #39 on
the same chart.
• Bob Regan (Operation Song Founder) – Credits include: “Dig Two Graves”, performed by Randy Travis. “Thinking About You”, performed by
• Wil Nance – Credits include: “She’s Everything”, performed by Brad Paisley. “If Heartaches Were Horses”, performed by George Straight.
• Steve Dean – Credits include: “Watching You”, performed by Rodney Atkins. “It Takes A Little Rain”, performed by The Oak Ridge Boys.
• Reggie Hamm – Credits include: “The Time Of My Life”, performed by David Cook as the winner of American Idol in 2008. “The Water Is Free”,
performed by Regie Hamm.
• Doug Gill – Credits include: “I Just Come Here For The Music”, performed by Don and Alison Krauss. “Stronger Back”, from his sophomore
album “Reflections”, performed by Doug Gill.
• Don Goodman – Credits include: “Ol’ Red”, performed by Blake Shelton, Kenny Rogers & George Jones. “”Feelins’”, performed by Conway
Twitty & Loretta Lynn.
• Charlie Black – Credits include: “You Lie”, performed by Reba McIntyre. “Right On The Money”, performed by Alan Jackson.
And Many More!
For the last three years, Operation Song has been hosted by Warrior Outreach Inc. & Samuel M. Rhodes, Rivertown Ford, Valley Hospitality and Nashville
songwriter Bob Regan (Founder of Operation Song). Their dream is to help service members and their families heal through the power of music. Rivertown Ford is proud to be a sponsor of Warrior Outreach, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping veterans, active service members, and their families.
For more information on this event please contact:
Sam Rhodes at Warrioroutreach@gmail.com or cell 706-505-0708
What Is Operation Song?
cardizem unotard 180 mg Operation Song is a 501(c)(3) non-profit based in Nashville Tennessee founded in 2012. We pair professional songwriters with veterans, active military and their families to help them tell their stories through song. We hold weekly workshops in Middle Tennessee and sponsor events and group retreats throughout the U.S. Those we serve need no musical background, only the desire to tell their story. In a typical session, the songwriter listens and encourages the participant to lay out the "puzzle pieces" of his or her experience. Together, they arrange those pieces into verses and choruses. The result is a complete song that they can call their own
Operation Song & Warrior Outreach Team Up
Warrior Outreach and Operation Song put on a great show and helped veterans heal a little bit at the same time. The song writers from Nashville helped put the thoughts and feelings of the Veterans to music. It all happened at the Warrior Outreach Ranch in Fortson, Georgia over the weekend of March 14-15, 2014.
A Special thanks to all the Veterans who shared their stories and the song writers who put those thoughts to music and helped in the healing process.
“I have been a music therapist for over 33 years and have witnessed the power of music touch many lives, but this past weekend, spent at Warrior Outreach, was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. CAMMO is so honored to have been a co-sponsor. Please help us bring our songwriting programs to service members, veterans, and their families everywhere.”
Tina Haynes, MT-BC
Director of Music Therapy Services
The Center for American Military Music Opportunitie
Life In the Last Lane
Flowers On a Stone